Want to write about EPIC Love, Dating and Relationships? Sweet. This could be your big chance to get your brilliance on Dina Z Colada’s EPIC Dating, Love & Relationships site.
If you are interested in EPIC Dating, Love and Relationships Meditation, Law of Attraction and promoting that lovin’ feeling, this is the best resource available for you to share your EPIC Love mission with the world. We want to help people expand to be their best selves with self-love, great communication, understanding relationships, meditation, spirituality, plenty of love, and keeping a positive friendly attitude. If this sounds like you, then please send us a submission and feel free to use lots of humor if you are good at wearing the funny pants.
We are looking for upcoming writers, speakers, seasoned experts, bloggers and authors who are a good fit for the EPIC Dating Love and Relationships zone.
EPIC Dating, Love, and Relationships has recently decided to expand to include new voices. Your voice! You can share your stories, tips, teachings, with our audience of thousands of readers interested in making their Love Life EPIC, if you feel like you have a message you want to share with the world, please do!
If you are a good fit you will be featured on our blog and maybe even our EPIC Love Newsletter. If you are just getting started and are not sure how to write a blog, we will help you with the basics.
- Content must be original and based around our mission of Promoting EPIC Love, and a good fit for our audience. If you are not sure what to write about, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org for ideas and we can help you with something that is a good fit for both of us.
- Word count: Between 600-1500 words.
- We are not looking for you to write like us. This is your time to let your voice shine through and get your name out there and help promote the EPIC Love Mission.
- Please use good keyword phrases, if you don’t know what this is, just ask and we’ll help you figure out what works for you and us.
- Please check your grammar. If you have a misplaced comma we probably won’t throw it out the window, but please, use spell check and ask a friend to double check it for you. We will go over it for any major boo-boos, but would rather have a pretty polished piece to start with. We have the right to edit, add bullets, change sentences around, and make it sparkle with our combined energy and words.
- You may link to your website, Facebook Page or twitter in your post If you have something of value to offer our readers that will enhance their development in some way, then please share. We are all about expansion! We will also share any posts with our Social Media peeps.
- Please write about Dating, Love, Relationships, Spirituality, Metaphysical, Real world Love, Advice, and How-To Articles. Most of our articles are for women, and we would love to expand to have more articles geared toward men. Our readers are here because they want to have a great life filled with love, so if you’ve got something with substance, pizazz or totally awesome, we want to share it.
- When you send in a submission, please send 1-2 small paragraphs of your bio so we can add you to our list of authors. You can also attach a picture of yourself if you want some virtual street cred.
- After we receive, review and accept you post, it will be posted within 30 days. If it didn’t make the cut, please keep writing and feel free to submit another post again at another time.
Use our EPIC Blogger Guide, it’s pretty simple!
- Our audience likes to read bullet points with great catchy headlines geared toward, dating, love, relationships, self-help… that will help them solve some kind of problem. Please make all of the words in the title with the first letter upper case. This includes all words: A, The, Or, etc and please use the & symbol instead of And in the headline.
- Please write a short 2 sentence 160 characters or less description under the title.
- Please use keyword phrases in the title, description and once or twice throughout your piece.
- Please quote resources if you have any.
- Submit your post in a Word Document and/or Google Document.
- Please use only 1 space after a periods, comma, semicolons…
- Please put periods INSIDE quotation marks, “like this.” “Not like this”.
- Numbers from 1-9 must be written alphabetically i.e. one, two, three etc. and numbers from 10 onwards must be in numeric format i.e. 10, 11, 12 etc.
- Please spread the word that you are a new author for EPIC Dating, Love & Relationships! Please post a comment on your article and ask your friends, family and social media friends to do the same.
- In your bio please include hyperlinks to your sites that you would like us to feature!
We look forward to hearing from you and making life EPIC!